Photopolymer Signage from Bellco
Photopolymer is a high-end sign material choice. The process utilizes polymer resin on a PETG base. Fabricated by exposing UV light trough a film negative to a photopolymer sheet and water etched, these signs are specified widely. Available in stock thicknesses from .020 – .375”, our .040 and .060 faces are ideal for curved frame systems.
• Top choice for raised fine detail graphics, flexible lenses, natural aluminum base, 3form or custom laminate base.
• Interior Photoluminescent (glow in the dark) signs.
• Some photopolymer materials qualify for LEED Certification.
• More vandal resistant than applique/raster.
• Surface or Subsurface Painted. Can be ordered in any color combinations.