Through over 70 years in business, Bell Company, Inc. has come to be recognized as both a pioneer in the engraving industry and a leader in ADA and Wayfinding Architectural Signage.
In 1946, Horace Bell started the business from his garage. In 1982, Horace turned the business over to his son, Neil Bell. In 2017, Neil turned the company over to his son, Chris Bell. From humble beginnings to expanded product lines and buildings, Bell Company, Inc. is now homed in Leeds, Alabama in a warehouse that ships the following items daily:
- Wholesale ADA Signage
- Architectural Signage, Plaques and Letters
- Screen Printed Products and Services
- Badges, Seals and ID Plates
- Custom Engraved Items
- Engraving Machines, Supplies and Cutters
- Vehicle Graphics, Banners and More
We recognize that we wouldn’t be successful without our employees and our loyal customer base. Thank you for your continued patronage.